Stop Creditor Calls in Scottsdale
A Scottsdale bankruptcy attorney can help you if you are filing for bankruptcy protection in Arizona. After all, bankruptcy is one of the many parts of our legal system that makes our nation great. For this reason, bankruptcy provides deserving debtors with a fresh start. Likewise, having a knowledgeable, experienced, and detail – oriented bankruptcy lawyer is crucial to obtaining the best outcome possible.
Do you have overwhelming debt and are not sure what to do? We can help. To demonstrate, My AZ Lawyers will assess your financial situation and offer advice, give you options, and protect your rights. In the same way, our attorneys are experienced in representing Scottsdale, Arizona clients as they seek debt relief. With this intention, our firm provides expert representation because we know the Arizona Bankruptcy law and Arizona Bankruptcy Court procedures. Moreover, My AZ Lawyers is a trusted firm dedicated to helping residents of Scottsdale, Arizona achieve financial freedom. By all means, schedule your FREE consultation with a Scottsdale bankruptcy attorney:
In Scottsdale, when someone files for chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy they usually receive an automatic stay. Consequently, an automatic stay is an order from the bankruptcy court to receive immediate protection from creditors. To sum up, the automatic stay is a very powerful tool and stops creditors from proceeding with collection actions against you.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SCOTTSDALE BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY?
- -Affordable, expert legal defense
- -Tough, experienced lawyers
- -We can meet clients at jails
- -We Know the AZ Courts
- -Dedicated to winning
- -Top-rated Arizona attorneys
- -Financing options available
- -4 Convenient office locations
- -On call 24/7
- -We offer a “File Now… Pay Later” bankruptcy option.
- -We have the 720 credit score.com program
- -We know judges, clerks, and the AZ court system
Filing Bankruptcy in Scottsdale makes it possible for you to:
- A bankruptcy “Discharge” will eliminate any obligation to pay most or all of your debts.
- Filing bankruptcy with a Scottsdale bankruptcy attorney can stop a wage garnishment.
- Bankruptcy can prevent termination of utility service or get utility service restored.
- Bankruptcy’s Automatic Stay stops phone calls and creditor harassment.
- Stop foreclosure on your house or mobile home.
- Filing BK with a Scottsdale bankruptcy attorney allows you a chance to catch up on missed payments.
- Bankruptcy makes it possible for a “Fresh Start” and new financial freedom.
- Prevent repossession of a car or other property, and in some cases you can force a creditor to return property even after it has been repossessed.
- Allow you to challenge the claims of creditors who have committed fraud or who are otherwise trying to collect more than you really owe.
Bankruptcy is meant to give you a fresh start. Given these points, contact our Scottsdale bankruptcy attorneys today to get yourself on the path to a new financial beginning.